Wednesday 29 August 2012

Deborah Anzinger's Kitchen



I am a Professional Home Economist. I studied Food &Family at school. I also love sports and shoe shopping. Besides having a freelance career I am a wife, mom, house cleaner, dog walker, gardener and cocktailing kind of gal. I am also pretty much brain dead between the hours of 4-6 p.m. It is getting better but when the kids were small it was worse. I need food in the house and an idea ready to go when dinner time rolls around because as I said between 4 & 6 I am a blank slate upstairs.

Below is a short video from my kitchen. All the recipes are in my book Cook. Cook is available online at Chapters.ca, Amazon and nationally at bookstores.

 

P.S. A glass of water, a small chunk of cheese and a few crackers help with the whole brain dead thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment