Friday 10 August 2012

Kissing Stimulates all the Senses

Solicit your partners help in the kitchen with a Kiss!

I chose my partner almost 25 years ago, when I was 25. I wanted one earlier. I tried a few different ones. At times I thought they were right but time proved they were wrong.

I council our boys to choose their partners wisely. Once you choose, I say, make them the first priority in your life. Do the most that you can for each other. When you are drained and have nothing to offer chances are they will have extra. Balance each other and you will have a partner for lifes many hurdles.

Working together in the kitchen is a great way to connect with your partner. If your partner needs a little coercion remember that Kissing stimulates all the senses.

Solicit your partners help in the kitchen with a Kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment